Zombie Dollars

Zombie Dollars

Saturday, July 31, 2010

My Earnings This Month

I made a tax box last night and went over all my earnings for this month.  So far, in ten days, from my bed and couch, I made about eighty dollars.  That's with working the sites I have listed.  And that was only half a month.  Not bad for not moving from the bed and couch. 

Adpaid paid me today.  I don't really recommend them that much because they were slow to credit me for the surveys, but once they did credit me, I got the money fast.  They are good as an extra, but I try to concentrate on sites that credit and pay fast. 

So far, my fastest crediting and paying site is Cashle  They credit me sometimes within minutes of my finishing a survey.  The second best is QuickRewards  They credit me within two days.  And I still recommend DollarSurveys  They take a week to pay you, but you will see it.

Opinion Outpost does credit immediately when you finish a survey, but you can't cashout unless you have five dollars.  And they give you so few surveys that it's hard to qualify to get that five dollars.

Sites I don't recommend are Toluna and OnlyCashSurveys.  Toluna will take you like six months to see twenty dollars.  They are a huge waste of time.  Their point limit is insane.  And OnlyCashSurveys, they haven't bothered to credit me for the surveys I did in over ten days.  I don't know if they ever will.  I'd stay away from them.  The whole point is to use sites that credit and pay quickly, so you make your money fast.  Waiting six months just to see twenty dollars is bad, not worth it, and a waste of time.

So, stick with the fast paying sites and have fun making that money!   

No comments:

Post a Comment