Zombie Dollars

Zombie Dollars

Monday, December 13, 2010

Quick Rewards Bonus Surveys

I haven't done an update in awhile.  Too much drama in my life.  But I have still been doing surveys when I can. 

Quick Rewards just came out with a bonus survey program.  You can join it in their survey section.  They say some of the surveys pay up to five dollars per survey.  But they don't send alot of them in a month.  But it does add up and very well worth joining the bonus program.  It's free to join.  And all you do is make money.

Only Cash Surveys did pay me my twenty dollars, but it took about a month and a half for them to process it, which I think is insanely long.  That coupled with that they take almost a month to even credit any surveys you do, it's just way too long to make anything off them.  Stick with the faster paying sites.

Happy Holidays!

No comments:

Post a Comment