Zombie Dollars

Zombie Dollars

Sunday, April 29, 2012

Earning Money Fast With Jingit

Tonight, I earned $12.50 with Jingit in under twenty minutes.  I am so happy about it.  All I did was watch ads on Walmart.  In the last two weeks, I've earned $25 total from Jingit.  They have really come through.  The earning limit is still fifteen dollar per week, but as they get more successful, I'm hoping they will up it again. 
Jingit

To view the ads on Walmart.com, you have to refresh the main page alot or try going to the main Grocery page and refreshing that alot.  When you see a Jingit ad, you click it and it opens a mini Jingit window so you can watch the ads.  Some ads can be watched more than once.  So after you watch them, try again with the same ad.  It's so easy.  You just watch and get paid.  I wish there were more companies paying this much.  I had my doubts about Jingit, but they are really coming through now.

No comments:

Post a Comment