Zombie Dollars

Zombie Dollars

Monday, August 16, 2010

Got Paid Today

Today was a great mail day for me.  I got three checks totaling $25.50, two from Opinion Outpost and one from Paypal that was an accumulation of Cashle and Quick Rewards with maybe a dollar from dollarsurveys.  So just from being home in bed or on the couch, I made $25.50.  It is really worth it.  I went to the grocery store last week and used money I made from doing the surveys and it was a great feeling to be able to buy some stuff.  I was also able to go to Walmart and buy myself a new phone, a cheap one, and a new pair of sneakers.  And all that came from my earnings.

Also in my mail today was a free sample of shampoo and conditioner from Nexxus.  They gave me a three dollar off coupon if I want to buy their stuff.

So, today was a happy mail day.

I have been looking into other sites to try, but so far, they are too slow to pay or a total ripoff.  Clixsense is a huge ripoff.  Don't even bother with them.  They charge a monster three dollar fee just for you to get your check and they won't let you use Paypal.  And you have to wait till you have ten bucks to even be able to cashout, so they steal three and you only made seven dollars and it can take you a month and a half to make that seven bucks.  It's not worth it.  There are faster paying sites that have no minimum and when I get in with a few, I'll post them here for you.  I have a list of them to check out when I get time.

The whole point is to get credited and paid fast and to be able to cashout as soon as you want to.  That means you want a no minimum site with fast payout and usually one that will take Paypal.  Paypal might charge you that dollar fifty fee to get a check, but if you dump all your accumulated money into it and wait till you have a decent amount in there, the fee won't matter as much.  I usually dump the money in and then request it when it's about twelve dollars, so my check is closer to ten dollars when I get it.

There is no reason why you can't make money like I am.  Be persistant.  It doesn't matter if you don't qualify for a survey or if they screw you at the end of one, just keep trying with new surveys until you get one that will let you do it.  It all depends on how persistant you are, how determined, how much inner drive you have.  Don't take no for an answer.  If it says you didn't qualify, click the try another survey button.  If it still won't go, clear your browser's cookies and repeat the process.  Try the other surveys on the sites, too.  Just keep plugging away at it, you will eventually get some and it will add up to money.

Tips for qualifiying:  Make yourself a profile sheet that has your info on it, so you can just copy and paste it in without having to retype your address a million times.  Take notes during a survey, it will help you with the questions.  If they show you a commercial, take notes.  If they show you a picture, you can take notes or do a print screen and paste it into paint on your computer to refer back to it.

Make money! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment