Zombie Dollars

Zombie Dollars

Friday, August 20, 2010

Survey Says

So far, Cash4Free took a full 24 hours to credit me, but they did credit me. The payout is at fifteen dollars to Paypal. Each survey is worth .80 cents and you can do five in a day. So, if you manage to qualify for most of them, you can make four dollars a day and in less than a week, you can have fifteen dollars from this site. They also have the usual round of offers, but I try to stay away from them since most are designed to get you to spend that money you just made. Just stick to the surveys and you can make money. If all you do is surveys from this site, you should be able to make a good sixty dollars a month. So if you combine this site with QuickRewards and Cashle, you can do pretty good. I'm averaging between a hundred and a hundred and twenty dollars or so a month, it's a good week's worth of groceries or nearly my entire cable bill.  I'm still working Opinion Outpost whenever I can manage to qualify for one of their surveys.  And I still do Dollarsurveys when I can.

It's really not a bad way to make extra money.  Some surveys are way too long, though.  I did one yesterday about video games and it took over an hour.  And the whole time, I was like, OMG, I'm only getting a few cents for this hour.  But really, at the end of the month, it adds up to alot more than a few cents. 

No comments:

Post a Comment